SASS Wire Forum

Debt

Utah Bob #35998

4 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hi Ike,

Do you use credit cards? I've finally "trained" Hubby to use them for everything. Then, I pay them off in full when we get the bill every month and even get cash back.  Wouldn't that raise your credit score?

I ask as when we bought Hubby's latest truck they said they could give us $x,xxx off if we bought it on credit. They told us we could pay it off with the first payment and not owe any interest. So, we did. At that time, they told us we had a super high credit score.

Regards,

Allie

That's what we do. EVERYTHING goes on a card. Then she pays it/them to $0 every month.

To me. They cash back after not paying any interest is like free money. For buying/paying for things you

was going to buy anyway. Plus helps keep credit info up and in good shape.

Credit cards can work for you. IF you pay them off EVERY month.

Which they don't really want you to. They want you paying on those things forever.

4 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hi Ike,

Do you use credit cards? I've finally "trained" Hubby to use them for everything. Then, I pay them off in full when we get the bill every month and even get cash back.  Wouldn't that raise your credit score?

I ask as when we bought Hubby's latest truck they said they could give us $x,xxx off if we bought it on credit. They told us we could pay it off with the first payment and not owe any interest. So, we did. At that time, they told us we had a super high credit score.

Regards,

Allie

That's what we do. EVERYTHING goes on a card. Then she pays it/them to $0 every month.

To me. The cash back after not paying any interest is like free money for buying/paying for things you

was going to buy anyway. Plus helps keep credit info up and in good shape.

Credit cards can work FOR you. IF you pay them off EVERY month.

Which they don't really want you to. They want you paying on those things forever.

I got a $32.00 credit on my Discover card last month, I use that card for everything! I have a Visa and I only use it enough to keep it active. I pay off the cards every month, been doing that for years!

Archived