SASS Wire Forum

The Gunslinger Radio Hour

hud

Hey everybody. After 10 years, I am BACK on the radio. This time on 790 KABC in Los Angeles. Anybody in the greater LA area should know this station. Its on Saturday evenings at 7pm. My co host is Cowboys own Frederick Jackson Turner. We are covering all things firearms, with a special interest in Cowboy Action. Hope to have you tune in. Thanks for listening.

hud

Now that's a show worth tuning into!!!! Hud is funny...FJT is brilliant...not saying Hud ain't schmart...but Mark??? He's scary smart;)

Hud, shoot me an email when you get a chance: hello@storiedfirearms.com

Phantom

8 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Now that's a show worth tuning into!!!! Hud is funny...FJT is brilliant...not saying Hud ain't schmart...but Mark??? He's scary smart;)

Hud, shoot me an email when you get a chance: hello@storiedfirearms.com

Phantom

So 'rite'. :lol:

IIRC, Mark has a PHD in 'Poly-Sci" and taught for many yrs.

He's fun to posse with;)

OLG

Well I’ll be damned. A radio show talking about guns and shooting based in California. Didn’t even think it was legal to say the word Gun in that state anymore. Look forward to hearing it. It’s got to be a hoot if Phantom wants to listen to it!

is it possible to stream it ? i doubt ill get the station here unless they crank the off shore tower after hours like so many did back in the 60s - loved KDKA and some others back then - i was more of a night owl back then , 

39 minutes ago, oak creek martin said:

Well I’ll be damned. A radio show talking about guns and shooting based in California. Didn’t even think it was legal to say the word Gun in that state anymore. Look forward to hearing it. It’s got to be a hoot if Phantom wants to listen to it!

Hud is a SASS Icon in my book...FJT...he's the most interesting person in the world...

Hud, try and get Mark to tell about eating the eye...

8 hours ago, watab kid said:

is it possible to stream it ? i doubt ill get the station here unless they crank the off shore tower after hours like so many did back in the 60s - loved KDKA and some others back then - i was more of a night owl back then , 

Yes, as I posted above.

http://www.kabc.com/listenlive/

2 minutes ago, hud said:

It's on tonight at 7pm pst. Hope you can get a chance to listen.  Thanks again 

Hud

Hope it’s a huge success, Hud. Tell FJT hello for me.

12 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Hope it’s a huge success, Hud. Tell FJT hello for me.

Will do, and thanks Yul

On 8/15/2019 at 8:11 PM, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Hud is a SASS Icon in my book...FJT...he's the most interesting person in the world...

Hud, try and get Mark to tell about eating the eye...

Yeah, I believe they based the Most Interesting Man In The World on FJT.

Archived