SASS Wire Forum

Девочки поют в Берлине! Checkpoint Charli

Subdeacon Joe

2 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

By the way, the word девочки is totally inappropriate, it is for pre puberty girls. After that time she becomes a девушка, девушки would be correct in this context.

Tell them, I just copied their title.   I figured that people from Нори́льск, in Krasnoyarsk Krai, would have it right. 

As someone who remembers Checkpoint Charlie as the epicenter of the Cold War, I give a hoot not whether they call themselves Kinder, Maedchen, Fraulein, Frauen, oder Grossmuetter, I’m grateful they can sing and play accordion instead of dodging kuegel as they plot a run to the West.

Na Zdorovie!

2 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

By the way, the word девочки is totally inappropriate, it is for pre puberty girls. After that time she becomes a девушка, девушки would be correct in this context.

Maybe they are late bloomers. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

As someone who remembers Checkpoint Charlie as the epicenter of the Cold War, I give a hoot not whether they call themselves Kinder, Maedchen, Fraulein, Frauen, oder Grossmuetter, I’m grateful they can sing and play accordion instead of dodging kuegel as they plot a run to the West.

Na Zdorovie!

Their daddies 

8F0672D7-4298-42D7-A434-A1DA55344665.jpeg

Archived