SASS Wire Forum

Bill Clinton Touts Failed Gun Ban With Bogus Info

Charlie T Waite

Bill Clinton Touts Failed Gun Ban With Bogus Info

Bill and Hillary Clinton were idiots back then!!!  Things apparently haven’t changed any!!

In retrospect, I’ve decided to change my position on the Clintons. While I STILL consider them to be idiots, I will add that they are conniving, malicious idiots!!  While they have NO patriotic tendencies and are entirely sociopathic criminals, they seek to mislead not only the nation, but their own followers as well!!

I honestly believe that they are only in politics for their own profit!! Nothing else is important to them except power and power is only important because they can use it to get richer!!

Just now, Blackwater 53393 said:

In retrospect, I’ve decided to change my position on the Clintons. While I STILL consider them to be idiots, I will add that they are conniving, malicious idiots!!  While they have NO patriotic tendencies and are entirely sociopathic criminals, they seek to mislead not only the nation, but their own followers as well!!

I honestly believe that they are only in politics for their own profit!! Nothing else is important to them except power and power is only important because they can use it to get richer!!

She is only interested in power and profit, he's just interested in getting lucky...

On 8/14/2019 at 10:55 PM, Blackwater 53393 said:

Look at Slick Willies rise in Arkansas politics and you have all the proof you need.

Archived