SASS Wire Forum

Equal time for Pictures!

Lawdog Dago Dom

Subdeacon Joe put up a thread titled, Photographs from the 1850's, which I thought was very cool.

I did, however, give Shortcake a small jab about looking like she came from that era, and posted it. It did generate a few chuckles.

For the record, she does not look like she came from that era.

"Branded" is a western wear store in Peoria, IL. Shortcake is a very good customer, and the manager lets us put SASS materials on the counter to generate interest in our sport. Last year, we hired a photographer to take pictures of us in our cowboy clothes, (with most of hers from Branded) and I posted some on the People of SASS thread. The owner of "Branded" liked some of the pictures so much, she asked for copies. They are framed and on display in the store. Customer response to Shortcake's pictures, wearing the Branded outfits, was extremely positive, especially from other female shoppers. When their fall line comes out in a few weeks, they have asked her to model some of the designs for pictures.

So it turns out that I'm married to a model.

That can shoot.

Yee Haw!!!!

BrandedFarDisplay.jpeg

BrandedUpClose.jpeg

BrandedSilly2.0.jpeg

Good lookin' and lookin' good, and I could almost hear her laugh in that second framed photo!

I married my wife during the war. ;)

caroljeanvingnett.jpg

Archived