SASS Wire Forum

Lost my buddy last night. Furry Kid gone..

Condolences, Mark.:( When we lost the last one suddenly,  it only took us about two weeks to give another a chance to have a home. She was 7 months old in the pound only one day when the wife and SIL found her. Previous owner couldn't keep her so the story went. A Peke/ lhasa mix, I believe. A real little sweetie that turned out to be a Daddy's girl. Take your time and then give another one a chance at a forever home.;):blush:

2 hours ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

Condolences, Mark.:( When we lost the last one suddenly,  it only took us about two weeks to give another a chance to have a home. She was 7 months old in the pound only one day when the wife and SIL found her. Previous owner couldn't keep her so the story went. A Peke/ lhasa mix, I believe. A real little sweetie that turned out to be a Daddy's girl. Take your time and then give another one a chance at a forever home.;):blush:

We certainly will give another pup an opportunity to share our life.  And it will almost assuredly be a rescue pup.  Both of our cats are rescues, and there is both a governmental shelter and a private shelter near us, so there's lots of choices.  

So sorry for your loss. It hurts real bad at first, but the pain will eventually be replaced with the countless memories you had. They can never be replaced, but sometimes you find another remarkable fur child to continue the tradition.

Archived