SASS Wire Forum

WTS 35 Remington Marlin 400

Hunter Malloy

35 Remington Marlin + 3 boxes leverevolution ammo

400 or best offer Greensboro, NC

Please no trades 

I bought this rifle brand new a couple of years ago. It has only had two boxes of ammunition through it. I am including three boxes of bullets to go with it that are all in the same lot number. They have been tested and still show it holding its zero. This rifle has spent most of its life in the safe. I bought this rifle just before I went on a bear hunt at the coast. It did very well. I didn't have any issues with the zero or action cycling. There are a couple scratches on it from the hunt. It has only been used to hunt for the one trip. This transaction would preferably be done face to face. I am willing to ship the rifle if the buyer pays for all fees.

20190812_210036.jpg

20190812_210101.jpg

On 8/13/2019 at 10:36 PM, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

Barrel length is 24"?

I believe that it is the 20" I can get a measurement of it tonight after work.  

Yes, it is. It took down a 300lb black without an issue. I'm only selling it because I have to finish a couple other projects. 

22 hours ago, Hunter Malloy said:

Yes, it is. It took down a 300lb black without an issue. I'm only selling it because I have to finish a couple other projects. 

Nice! Now, a 300# bear is exactly why I don't bear hunt. I can't count on my teenage son to be there. I don't think the wife and other kids would be up for it. I know where to find plenty of bears......in Cohutta up Chatsworth area,  see them all the time backpacking....

Projects........ I get in over my head with projects.......Then sell projects at a loss to fund projects I still may or may not complete.........

Archived