SASS Wire Forum

All sold

SKB 100 22" I believe a Kick EEZ pad. I had a gunsmith install this.  Lock up is tight. Latch slightly lightened. Splinter forend and English type stock. Light and handy. Chambers honed and chamfered.  No professional work done. Auto safety disengaged. Was a field gun from out of the Maine woods so, finish on metal has fade and wear. Stock is rather plain straight grained wood but no cracks.  All in all a serviceable, quality shotgun.  A good gun to be properly setup for SASS. I just never wanted to put the money towards it. $850 shipped to your FFL or $825 FTF.  SOLD

Pedersoli Rolling Block 45-70. 22" barrels. I used this for Plainsman type matches and hunting deer. A heavy carbine, for something different. $500 shipped to your FFL or $475 FTF. Bluing and stock good. Normal cart and hunting dings. Very accurate at moderate range.

I  will get pics up later...I'm recovering from surgery and can't lift up a whole bunch. And any takers, be patient with me on shipping or meeting up. Its all I can do to be on my feet more than 1-2 minutes after being cut on. I generally lay around all day and probably will do so the next week or so; as much as possible anyway.

I will take it as long as it's a 12ga.  You can reach me at johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com.

I can send certified funds along with an FFL copy out tomorrow.

Thank you, Johnny Meadows

1 hour ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

Shotgun sold to Mr  Meadows. Just sent you an email.

Dan, I haven’t received a pm or an email. J M

johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

1 hour ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

Dan, I haven’t received a pm or an email. J M

johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

I sent two emails, maybe spam or junk? I’ll pm ya.

Archived