SASS Wire Forum

Young new shooters!

Fancy Filly

i like it - it was a couple young shooters that got me into this 20 years ago and even tho they are all grown up now and too busy to shoot , i thank them and beg them to come back and join me again , we need more of them to replace us when we are gone , i always enjoy seeing them on my posse they add a diferent element to the event - i reaLLY ENJOY SEEING THEM GET AWARDS 

Look forward to seeing you at the range.  My kids grew up around CAS.  Best investment I've ever made.  Incredible individuals.  

That's great to see!!  Our 10 year old granddaughter, Buffalo Kay, SASS #108686, shot with us for the first time at the Old Pueblo Shootists in Tombstone on August 4th.  The folks at that club were beyond great in making her welcome, helping her and made sure she had a day she will never forget.  Hats off and thank you to a bunch of great Pards!!

Buffalo Kay.jpg

hope more young shooters join us and stay with us , they add a whole nuther dimension to the enjoyment , i find myself among the oldsters these days and have not figured out how to roll back time - looking at my grandkids as my next effort but getting them freed up is near impossible with all their activities , they are getting way involved way younger in sports and such these days , as well as wanting to do the weekend camping , fishing , water skiing, biking and so many other things 

Archived