SASS Wire Forum

Black Powder

Lost my last supplier  I dont need fancy goex or swiss.  Just need economical black powder  2ff     25 lbs  Anyone have any addresses

47 minutes ago, Ricochet James said:

Grafs has some good prices also.

I just ordered some from Grafs.  Their brand was $16 a lb and Goex was $19 a lb if I remember right.  I didn’t find anything cheaper.

Graf's brand burns quite clean and is made by Shuetzen. Free haz mat right now

Thank You   I did find Grafs  and it is a deal from the last time I bought  powder.   Buffalo arms  also  but I am not sure  the phone number  not in service  and they wanted  $40 hazmat anyway

If you can use a sub, it looks like you have two Sportsman's Warehouse stores within ten miles - Alliant Black MZ is $9.99/pound. Get your hands on one of their $10 off a $50 purchase, or a $30 off $150, and it's only $7.99.

Yes because I just ordered  some yesterday and there was no Haz Mat fee   but  was over 150.00     but  what I did find was Crater sells their black powder about $3.00 less per pound  but if  you only buying say 10 ibs  fthen  Grafs   no haz mat fee  and  fixed shipping  $9. makes Graft the deal at this time 

3 hours ago, Muley Gil SASS # 57795 said:

Have you checked here:

http://www.blackpowderva.com/

I did.  They are at least $3.00 a pound more plus   the shipping and haz Mat  

I was very happy with the price and performance of the BP I got at Graf and Sons. 

I’ve also had good luck with the folks at Addicted to Black Powder (Crater Fireworks). I just go with the one that has the best deal when I need a couple of cases.  

On 8/12/2019 at 5:49 AM, Eyesa Horg said:

Free haz mat right now

Bummer!  I ordered just before the promo started then...

It delivered yesterday.  My first steps toward the dark side are almost complete.  I can't wait to load some up and hit the range!!

Great video Jed!  I caught that as part of my research.  Informative as always.

I just bought from Buffalo Arms, (208) 263-6953 .  Being in New Hampshire I pay the max shipping...your's may be less.  

Schuetzen 2-F Black Powder SCH2F 25 $440.00
Subtotal $440.00
Shipping & Handling $62.66
Discount -$83.60
Grand Total $419.06

• 3 weeks later...

Archived