SASS Wire Forum

Western Regional Championship...won by a Girl

Flying W Ramrod

You heard it right.

Congratulations to Bonnie McFarland, 1st Overall, at the Western Regional Championship match.

I think the is the first SASS Championship match with a Female Overall Champion.

Yehaw, great job Bonnie.

Congratulations, Bonnie. Not a surprise, she’s a great shooter and a real fine young lady.

I want to congratulate Bonnie and Sinful. High woman and High Man. 

Also congratulate Sinful and EL Lazo for putting on a world class match.

Thank you both and your club.

Johnny M.

Congrats Bonnie.  As soon as I saw the post I knew it was you.   Keep it going.  

12 hours ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

Also congratulate Sinful and EL Lazo for putting on a world class match.

Thank you both and your club.

Major Ditto. 

It was absolutely a world class match.  Match Admin was very well done.  It ran smoothly without any significant hiccups.  The stages were clearly written and offered great variety (a couple seemed challenging at first read, but then became much simpler after figuring them out).  The courses of fire tested every aspect of CAS shooting.   I didn't hear a single negative word during or after the match.   MAJOR Congrats to Sinful and El Lazo on a great job, to the CVR club members who supported the event, and to Bonnie on winning it with her usual class act.  

Congratulation Bonnie and SinFul on your Western Regional Shoot Top Awards.

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

On 8/11/2019 at 5:16 PM, Flying W Ramrod said:

You heard it right.

Congratulations to Bonnie McFarland, 1st Overall, at the Western Regional Championship match.

I think the is the first SASS Championship match with a Female Overall Champion.

Yehaw, great job Bonnie.

Actually there has been three others, Holy Terror, Sage Chick and Echo Meadows that has won overall regional championships!  

Archived