SASS Wire Forum

Gunfighter wins overall northeast regional GOA

Billy the Avenger

Congratulations To Missouri Lefty Total time of 185.82,  here is one of this stages

NICE JOB TO THE STAFF AT GOA, KEEP IT UP 

Here's to the man in black

5 out of the top ten all Gunfighters

And your top man Regional champ Cumberlin kid 

Edit and this guy for a stage win,

#usingthe force

WOW!!! Rockin Gunfighters!!!

Like any well oiled machine!!

I’m not convinced that he’s from Krypton!! The force is so strong in this one, he may be from Alderon.  The concentration of midichlorians indicates he’s a young and powerful master, far beyond his years!!  The emperor quakes in his boots at the mere mention of Lefty’s name!!

Billy came in 4th overall & 3rd GunFighter!!!

Looks like GFers take the day!

Way to go guys

--Dawg

6 gfs in the top 13,,,,5 in in the top 8   

congrats to all

I just want to add that it was an incredible experience to be able to be on Posse 12 with these guys. Seven out of the top ten, eight different category winners and the Overall Regional Men's winner on that posse. We had the best shootin' show anywhere for two days. Congrats again to Missouri Lefty who happens to be a very friendly, personable and hard working young man. 

Congrats Missouri Lefty-What an impressive stage!!!!

And, he is one of the nicest young men you will ever meet.  Hats off to his Mom and Dad!!!  GOA is still one match that shouldn't be missed!!

KCD

PS - And, Lefty had his left thumb blued and bruised early Sunday morning my a very disrespectful car door.  I saw the result.   Had to hurt!!!

Ditto for the above. 

Posse #11 may not have had all of the winners, it did have some fine shooters, both male and female.  We had an excellent Posse Leader who made the whole she bang run smooth.  Everyone seemed to step-up and lend a hand with the posse chores which is always a good thing.

And Fun was had by all.

Frontier Lone Rider

Archived