SASS Wire Forum

Wooly Award for Best SASS Club

T-Square

Anyone know the requirements for the Wooly Award for Best Affiliated SASS Club ?

I would like to see what tools are used to measure the success of a club.

When you google the award, several clubs claim the award, but what are the official benchmarks?

so indirectly, how can we benchmark our club according the the experts, and make our club more attractive to members, prospective members, and visitors?

......besides going to a summer body-builder bikini dress code (sarcasm added by the author for humor)

You ask a tough question.  Wooly awards come from the Wild Bunch.  I am unaware of their judging criteria.  

An awesome range, a spectacular annual shoot, great growth, all come to mind.  And marketing.......

several clubs claim the award,

Because each year there is another Wooly award made!

No claim, just fact!

I don't know that there IS any hard and fast criteria. I've been to several clubs that have received this honor and they are all different...and all alike.  The most glaring similarities, (the differences are unlikely to be a factor) are hospitality, good organization, a top shelf range, and a bunch of dedicated people working and playing the best that they can!!  

Above all else, participants having a great time playing the game seems to be a theme among those clubs and events that garner this award.

Archived