SASS Wire Forum

photo question

Bugler

When we log onto the site there is a photo of a man with a red shirt on shooting.....my question is how in the world do his revolvers and holsters stay put? It looks like the belt is actually around his legs.....

Just wondering.........

Bugler

A picture is worth a thousand words...;)

Here are a couple of Coyote Carson videos,

Sure do wonder how he keeps them on! :o

2 hours ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

Seems like a very uncomfortable way to pack 2 six guns for any length of time.

Only if you're the kind of person that doesn't like the old family jewels getting knocked around some, which I am.

15 hours ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

And looking at the photo, if his holsters are on the front of his legs, they are not two fists apart... jussayin.

I’ve seen shooters with their holsters on the front of their legs who still met the two fists rule. This one looks legal to me.

On 8/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

And looking at the photo, if his holsters are on the front of his legs, they are not two fists apart... jussayin.

CC shoots at our club every month.  I've been the T. O. many times and have specifically noticed his holsters.  They have always been secure and totally compliant.   He is pretty meticulous about adhering to rules. 

as we get older we all have issues with belts - we figure it out and keep on shootin , i also had issues with other bits but im adapting , buyin some suspenders this year - havin them custom made with a bit of a extra tough to add to the look , most of my stuff is real plain lookin , 

32 minutes ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

How does one even WALK with the gun belt so low? :blink:

Capture.thumb.PNG.12c28d5beb612b5b38b7b0eabd8e4db3.PNG

Notice the tilt?

Perhaps the reason that younger folks don't get into our game is because a bunch of us sound like nothing but @&*! old people...

Archived