SASS Wire Forum

Pressure washer recommendations?

Utah Bob #35998

I need a pressure washer. Gas powered, not electric. Preferably 28-3100 psi.

Nope I'm good. Thaks for the recommendations. I'll keep em on file.

We used one of these at work on occasion in the rail yard. We bought a lot of stuff through Grainger.

https://www.grainger.com/product/BRIGGS-STRATTON-Heavy-Duty-2800-to-3299-psi-480G37

They also have another model with a Honda engine that one of my guys used in his side business of mold removal and exterior house cleaning.

https://www.grainger.com/product/DAYTON-Heavy-Duty-2800-to-3299-psi-20KC07

1 hour ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

X2 re the Honda engine; I've had mine for almost 10 years, and it's a great machine.  Maintenance is critical.  Be sure to lubricate those confounded hose connectors, or they will freeze up.  Manual for mine below (from Sears).

3800 psi, 4 GPM

If you are not careful, it will lift the gel coat off of a boat and eat through wood.

Power Washer Manual.pdf

PRESSURE WASHER.jpg

I have a Craftsman, bought it 17 years ago. All I have ever done is change the oil.

Bob, If you want to see mine in action, come on over and I'll show you how it works.

Mine is a 2600 psi

If you near Lowe's remember you may receive the 10% military discount. They have several mounted with Honda engines 2,800-3,200 psi

2 hours ago, Big Sage, SASS #49891 Life said:

I have a Craftsman, bought it 17 years ago. All I have ever done is change the oil.

Bob, If you want to see mine in action, come on over and I'll show you how it works.

A little Tom Sawyer going on here? Hmmmm? It's fun! Here, try it! 

4 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Don't use the 0 degree on anything you would like to keep the finish/paint on.....don't ask how I know this.

That’s the engraving tip. ;)

4 hours ago, Smoken D said:

If you near Lowe's remember you may receive the 10% military discount. They have several mounted with Honda engines 2,800-3,200 psi

:lol: I don’t live near anything. 

Edited the OP. Thanks guys.

Archived