SASS Wire Forum

CA Again

Subdeacon Joe

https://offgridsurvival.com/californiatobansemiautomaticguns-confiscatefirearms/?fbclid=IwAR1rEopEOY2tUhTe2RN3JU8PDvTjvV1ZDoNznJ2Ri9yUU7_5-gXVUU5FPGQ

Darrell Steinberg, D-Sacramento, unveiled the gun control package in a news conference Thursday at the state Capitol.

The package includes:

• Banning the possession — not just manufacture and sale — of magazines holding more than 10 rounds.
  • Making possession of hollow point bullets and similar “assault bullets” a felony.
  • Requiring anyone wishing to buy ammunition to first get a permit by passing a background check.
  • Requiring the registration and reporting of all ammo purchases. Limits the number of rounds anyone can have at one time to 500 rounds.
  • Requiring all gun owners will have to be licensed like drivers, and will be forced to carry gun liability insurance.
  • Banning any gun that has a detachable magazine, and requires a 100% prohibition of all fixed magazines greater than 10 rounds.
  • Making all previous grandfathered magazines become illegal, and it will become a felony if you keep one.
  • Prohibiting anyone barred from owning a weapon from living in a home where weapons are kept
  • Expanding the list of crimes that would bar a person from gun possession.
  • Letting the state Justice Department use money from the state’s Dealer’s Record of Sale system to eliminate the backlog of people identified as no longer allowed to own guns but not yet investigated and contacted by law enforcement.

I’m only being slightly humorous when I say that California should just go ahead and secede from the United States! It is readily apparent that the majority of people there are not interested in our Constitutional rights or Federal Law.  

We bought Alaska from the Russians. Perhaps someone like China would be willing to buy that part of California that so desperately wants to NOT be a part of our nation. China’s economy might be able to absorb the bankrupt “seventh largest economy” in the world without going bankrupt itself.

Maybe we could work a trade for Hong Kong or Taiwan!  

Those loyal, patriotic Americans who wish to remain so, might only have to trade residence with others who wish so devoutly to NOT be Americans!!

I repeat!! I’m joking!! At least partly joking!!!

2 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

It was a deceptive post from your source. <_<

Might do well to tell'em such........

OLG

On the other hand, some of those things did get signed into law in the Great Gunmageddon of 2016.  I'm sure we will see the rest of them back soon.  After all.
one capon (Not "Ghost Gun" de Leon, some other idjit) wrote a bill to kill off 80% lowers that was so poorly worded that almost any billet of aluminum or piece of sheet steel could have been considered a lower that just needed some finishing.

CA Ghost Gun.png

Archived