SASS Wire Forum

Just because

38 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Take the burgers off the grill before gettin’ the nanner split.

I wish I could say I've never forgotten I put stuff on the grill. Ever seen a burger on the grill over an hour? Looked like charcoal!

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

Gonna go outside this evening and fire my AR15 a few hundred rounds while my burgers are cooking on the grill. Then I'll go get a nanner split cause 'merica!

Let ur Rip!

..........Widder

Gonna go outside this evening and fire my AR15 a few hundred rounds while my burgers are cooking on the grill. Then I'll go get a nanner split cause 'merica!

God bless America

I don’t have an AR15!!  If I want to follow suit, should I use my AK or one of my SKSs?? :rolleyes: :FlagAm:

4 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I don’t have an AR15!!  If I want to follow suit, should I use my AK or one of my SKSs?? :rolleyes: :FlagAm:

You can use one of mine. Or, I'll just shoot one of my AKs or sks! Main thing is we're shootin and barbecuing!

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Bring a shotgun, use the burnt burgers as clay pigeons, then they don’t go to waste.

Apparently you never seen TN Williams shoot a flyer..... :lol:

His fly shootin is worse than his burger grillin...... :o

He does possess one great attribute..... he is a relentless, untiring Ice Cream test taster.

The ole feller knows his Ice Cream!

When he gets a Blizzard from DQ and they hand it to him upside down, he eats it while

its still upside down and can consume their 'small' size before it starts to melt and run out.

If you've ever seen him eat one, you'll notice his tongue is like an Aardvark and his

lower lip shapes like a funnel.  His eyeballs rolls back in his head like a great white shark

munchin on fresh meat.

He can drink a milk shake without a straw.  He becomes a human shop vac.

You can tie his hands behind his back and place a banana split on his head, and he'll

slap his brains out with his tongue trying to get that 'nanner split'.

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

..........Widder

20 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Apparently you never seen TN Williams shoot a flyer..... :lol:

His fly shootin is worse than his burger grillin...... :o

He does possess one great attribute..... he is a relentless, untiring Ice Cream test taster.

The ole feller knows his Ice Cream!

When he gets a Blizzard from DQ and they hand it to him upside down, he eats it while

its still upside down and can consume their 'small' size before it starts to melt and run out.

If you've ever seen him eat one, you'll notice his tongue is like an Aardvark and his

lower lip shapes like a funnel.  His eyeballs rolls back in his head like a great white shark

munchin on fresh meat.

He can drink a milk shake without a straw.  He becomes a human shop vac.

You can tie his hands behind his back and place a banana split on his head, and he'll

slap his brains out with his tongue trying to get that 'nanner split'.

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

..........Widder

Glad to see TN Williams has friends to write good things about him

Catlow,

TN Williams is a living, breathing, walking story book of adventure.  Really.

Yesterday afternoon, while talking to him on the phone, he pulls into a gas station,

opens his door to get out and I hear a big 'WHOA' and immediately hear the sound

of a noise like the door either closing or hitting the gas pump.

I said:  "what happened".

TN:  "there's a big snake laying here at my door next to the gas pump".

Now that is a 100% true story.   The man is a living adventure.  

The life of Indiana Jones looks like a walk in the park compared to the REAL adventures

encountered by TN Williams.

Matter of fact, maybe TN will post a pic of the rattlesnake he encountered in his front

yard.   And the pic has not been doctored.

EDIT:  Some folks don't consider themselves being a 'friend' to TN, but rather a 

'surviving acquaintance'........ :lol:;)

..........Widder

8 minutes ago, Catlow4697 said:

I hope to meet both of you guys sometime and survive the encounter.

I would look forward to it.   By chance, are you planning to shoot the TN State in October?

We both will be there.   Its TN's home club (Wartrace Regulators).

..........Widder

Here's the infamous gas pump snake. Not exactly what you expect to see when you get out of the truck...In the middle of town. Just another reason to stay away from Nashville.

I was carrying him to the ditch to let him loose. People were hollering and videoing and taking pictures and carrying on. It was like when people spot Widder going into the walmart except they didn't want to get close enough to get my autograph.

This woman comes up to me and says she lives in the country and wants him. I put him in a zip up tool bag she has in her car and she zips it up and heads out. Win/win situation.

20190808_145906.jpg

Screenshot_20190809-100745_Video Player.jpg

Here is the rattlesnake Widder is talking about. He was 74" long. I got him in the middle of my front yard. He is alive in the picture; however, he committed suicide with my pocket knife shortly thereafter. He was about 30 pounds. I plan on making a suitcase out of his hide. 

FB_IMG_1498779755740.jpg

6 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Don't that just give you the 'HeeeeBeeeee JeeeeBees'?

TN, do you remember how many rattles it had?

..........Widder

It had been broken. There were 12 on him but the last one was about 5/8" wide. No telling how many broke off.

Just now, Tennessee williams said:

It more than likely hitched a ride to the gas station in my truck.

Remember how we were joking about you leaving your keys in your truck at the range?

Never mind, it's perfectly safe from me.

Nothing personal, I'd just hate to shoot your truck full of holes trying to hit a snake...

4 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Catlow,

TN Williams is a living, breathing, walking story book of adventure.  Really.

Yesterday afternoon, while talking to him on the phone, he pulls into a gas station,

opens his door to get out and I hear a big 'WHOA' and immediately hear the sound

of a noise like the door either closing or hitting the gas pump.

I said:  "what happened".

TN:  "there's a big snake laying here at my door next to the gas pump".

Now that is a 100% true story.   The man is a living adventure.  

The life of Indiana Jones looks like a walk in the park compared to the REAL adventures

encountered by TN Williams.

Matter of fact, maybe TN will post a pic of the rattlesnake he encountered in his front

yard.   And the pic has not been doctored.

EDIT:  Some folks don't consider themselves being a 'friend' to TN, but rather a 

'surviving acquaintance'........ :lol:;)

..........Widder

Don't feel too bad there, Widder!!  T.W. and me are kin folks by marriage!!  He's Schoolmarm's cousin!!  :ph34r:

I ain't sure, but that could explain a whole passel of things!! :rolleyes: :o :lol:

4 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Don't feel too bad there, Widder!!  T.W. and me are kin folks by marriage!!  He's Schoolmarm's cousin!!  :ph34r:

I ain't sure, but that could explain a whole passel of things!! :rolleyes: :o :lol:

Hehehe, better not get on her bad side!

54 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Hehehe, better not get on her bad side!

52 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

That lady is a Saint, I refuse to believe she has a bad side :P

NO!  She’s no saint!!  She is patient with others, but that has its limits.

She never expected to make any large changes in me.  The question she will ask when I set out to do anything is, “You got the money?” So long as I take care of her and “business” she has the patience. Others, perhaps not so much.

The truth is that her bad side has been created and nurtured by me and reinforced by more than a thousand unruly students over thirty-some years.

My only purpose in S.A.S.S. is to get her to as many matches as possible. Folks couldn’t care less whether I am there or not, just so long as I bring Schoolmarm! :rolleyes: :lol:

Schoolmarm is one of those ongoing adventures that Widder speaks of!  Ya’ never know what she might get into next! Her ‘n’ that dog of ours are liable to try most anything!! She’s even talked about putting a sidecar on her Sportster so she can take the dog with her!

NOW!! If we could just get her back into shootin’!!!

2 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

That lady is a Saint, I refuse to believe she has a bad side :P

I'd say we're a lot alike in the fact that it may take a bit to find our bad side, but when you do you wish you hadn't and it's hard to find a way off it.

Archived