SASS Wire Forum

2019 truth about gun owners (tag) poll - NRA-ILA

Charlie T Waite

2 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

I think the answers to the last question should have been "yes", "no", and "oh hell no, not for all the money on the planet!".....

ACTUALLY, that should be "NO",  "OH HELL NO", and "NO #^@KING WAY!!!"

YEAH!!  I'm kinda' in ol' Charlie's dog house anyways!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Seems I'm a bit too abrupt in some of my responses!!  Musta' been that bad upbringing my bible totin' mamma and my cop daddy gave me!!!:o:ph34r:

23 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

YEAH!!  I'm kinda' in ol' Charlie's dog house anyways!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Seems I'm a bit too abrupt in some of my responses!!  Musta' been that bad upbringing my bible totin' mamma and my cop daddy gave me!!!:o:ph34r:

Your not in the dog house:rolleyes:.....yet  :lol: Trust me you'ld know if you were.

Charlie ol' pal!!  I wouldn't stay in yer dog house anyways!!  I'm an outside kind'a hound!! ;)  But you might just hear me, off in the distance, howling like always!!  On a clear night you could look out from your fenced in yard and see the moon glinting off of the last link of that broken chain that couldn't hold me!! <_< :FlagAm: B)

Compromise is what got us where we are today, giving away our rights and freedom and the rights and freedom of our kids and grandkids!!  Just doing what I can to push back and beat back the darkness that is coming if we don't stand fast and carry the torch of freedom!!!

Archived