SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders annual Boomtown Roundup

Purly SASS # 57438

6 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

You did a good job 'cat herding' Posse 2, Purly.

Weather permitting, looks like Slater and I will take the 'road show' to Wartrace on Saturday.

..........Widder

Looks like the weather is going to be great. Hope the Widder/ Slater Road Show can make. I enjoyed shooting with y'all and my 1st trip to TMM Saturday. I don't plan on it being my last.  We had a Great Posse!

Randy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

I saw chicken feet,  voodoo dolls, and some kind of purplish dust in the air. On one stage when i went to my cart to get my guns there was a voodoo doll stuffed in the barrel of my shotgun and a chicken foot hanging onto my rifle.

Hahaha, Ringer got you. Or tried to anyway.

3 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

I saw chicken feet,  voodoo dolls, and some kind of purplish dust in the air. On one stage when i went to my cart to get my guns there was a voodoo doll stuffed in the barrel of my shotgun and a chicken foot hanging onto my rifle.

I ain't saying WHO done it....... but I will say this:  If you beat TN Williams, all that HooDoo stuff didn't work.

:lol::lol:

..........Widder

2 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I ain't saying WHO done it....... but I will say this:  If you beat TN Williams, all that HooDoo stuff didn't work.

:lol::lol:

..........Widder

Widder, that makes you about the only feller in the country it worked on!

20 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Widder, that makes you about the only feller in the country it worked on!

Did it ever..... :o

I believe if we had shot more stages...ole RoHo would have still been choppin at my butt.

..........Widder

7 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Hahaha, Ringer got you. Or tried to anyway.

Ringer was got before he got there!

I've told Purly I just can't spot him 15. Almost, but....

Things are starting to make sense.

Last time I shot with him he beat me by 1.08 seconds. This after my rifle lever BROKE and I had, I believe 3 misses. I think he was clean.

On the Monday before this my back went out. Tuesday afternoon, after a day of hot and cold on the back and pain pills, I got into battle with wasps. Lost that one. Right arm then double normal size. More ice.

Thursday, battle with yellowjackets. Saw this one coming and won it.

Back still hurting I wasn't going to go to the shoot but JH stepped up and offered to haul my big ole butt down there. 

After an uneventful trip we arrived and I received my complimentary chickel leg. 

First stage we shot went well. In the 15's.

Second stage, stomach starts, get weak and shakey, push through the sugar crash with 1 miss and 1 P. Visit the little white house. When I return there is a dark doll on my cart with the chickel leg!

They disappeared and we went to stage 5, which I won!

But..... Back to the little white house.

At this point I wish to appologize to my posse. I feel I didn't do my part as I spent so much time in the little white house. I owe you all one.

Now back from the little white house I find chickel and doll have returned. Oh well I will just embrace them. Yea right.

Stage 6 doesn't go well.

On to stage 1. After tightening wires. Rebuilding and knocking over targets we start. Wait, tighten wires again. Look out the poles are getting closer together, loosen the wires. Whoops now the slidder is stopping in front of the stationary targets. Just shoot it! Yea 2 misses.

Back to the little white house.

Yea!! The last stage! Let's throw in 1 more miss and hurry off to the "little white house" again.

A quick bite and we must leave early.

But...... The chickel leg and doll found a new ride home.

Alas, Sunday it wasn't over. On the way home from a family lunch the truck suddenly pulls to the right. Caliper decides to Not release.

Stomach is starting to hurt.....

Will it never end?

Why do you think I am up this early?

Dang Ringer...... sounds like RoHo put some bad MoJo on you.    Looks like the Marauders will have

to post some 'No Chickel' signs and make Mystery Dog a 'Chickel Free' zone.... :lol:

..........Widder

On 9/2/2019 at 5:24 PM, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

It wasn't me, I promise! I only want you to do well!! I have had some chicken feet, voodoo dolls & purplish dust in the past, but I gave all that stuff up. Honest!................ Really!................ Seriously!............. I always look guilty like this..... Nothing new...... Really.......

48 minutes ago, Max Payne said:

It wasn't me, I promise! I only want you to do well!! I have had some chicken feet, voodoo dolls & purplish dust in the past, but I gave all that stuff up. Honest!................ Really!................ Seriously!............. I always look guilty like this..... Nothing new...... Really.......

This is true ^.

I saw Max not do it.  And he told me so at the time he didn't do it.

He was walking away from Purly's cart and said..... "I didn't do that".

True story!      I got your back, Max!

..........Widder

2 hours ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

It WASN"T Max, he was under Krazy's VooDoo magic spell.

Purple powder? Chicken feet? VooDoo Dolls?

Krazy Kajun without a doubt! 

I wuz innocent I tell ya!  I wuz with Widder and Purly and Max the whole time.  (I do, howsumever, know that scoundrel wut brung them purdies and they'll get theirs when the time is right) ;)

Kajun

17 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

I wuz innocent I tell ya!  I wuz with Widder and Purly and Max the whole time.  (I do, howsumever, know that scoundrel wut brung them purdies and they'll get theirs when the time is right) ;)

Kajun

Kajun, the time will never be right! 

RoHo the hoodoo doll may favor a certain Krazy shooter next go 'round!

31 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Kajun, the time will never be right! 

RoHo the hoodoo doll may favor a certain Krazy shooter next go 'round!

Time is something I have a good bit of.....I'm retired.  I also have a regional advantage in the knowledge of certain mysterious ways over that reprobate that brung them purdies to the match. You just never know.....;)

Kajun

1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Time is something I have a good bit of.....I'm retired.  I also have a regional advantage in the knowledge of certain mysterious ways over that reprobate that brung them purdies to the match. You just never know.....;)

Kajun

You know, you may have a point. Best we jist team up on Widder...

2 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Kajun

48 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

You know, you may have a point. Best we jist team up on Widder...

:o

..........Widder

7 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

:o

..........Widder

Gotta watch them young folks Widder, they gots Krazy ideas! :ph34r:

Kajun

On 9/3/2019 at 7:15 PM, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

This is true ^.

I saw Max not do it.  And he told me so at the time he didn't do it.

He was walking away from Purly's cart and said..... "I didn't do that".

True story!      I got your back, Max!

..........Widder

Thank you, Widder. And, if you ever need similar support, just let me know. (Wink, wink........)

Archived