SASS Wire Forum

Charges filed

against me by the STATE Department  for fraudulent activities and I have to call them to talk to an OFFICER before they contact the IRS to freeze all of my accounts and have me arrested.

Oh me, oh my.  Whatever shall I do.

And worst of all the bastards called me at 6:59 this morning.

32 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

against me by the STATE Department  for fraudulent activities and I have to call them to talk to an OFFICER before they contact the IRS to freeze all of my accounts and have me arrested.

Call us when they haul you off to jail...We might be able to come up with some bail money...Then again it is the summer buying season for us Cowboys....We might not have a lot of dollars left....Take a clean set  of underwear, maybe two....You might be there awhile....

Texas Lizard

Just got a call from "Social Insecurity" that they are freezing my account, too!  Not the first call like this I have gotten.  I wonder if they will also charge me with using profane language to the calling "agent"...just before I hung up! :angry:

17 minutes ago, Texas Lizard said:

Call us when they haul you off to jail...We might be able to come up with some bail money...Then again it is the summer buying season for us Cowboys....We might not have a lot of dollars left....Take a clean set  of underwear, maybe two....You might be there awhile....

Texas Lizard

Liz, they'll never take me alive, and because you've been such a good friend over the years I won't let them take you alive, either.

I mean, what are friends for, right?  :P

Just came from the Post Office and I sure do believe I saw your mug posted with the most wanted. Said there was something like $1.25 reward.

Me too.Evidently I'm wanted by the IRS and the SSA."IRS" guy told me he was going to send law enforcement  out to arrest me. I asked him to please do so because I've  worked with a lot of them and it's  always good to see old friends. 

He hung up on me.

Forty!  Thanks for the reminder!  Couple weeks ago they left me a Voice Mail that if I didn't call them back within 15 minutes a warrant for my arrest would be issued.  Forgot all about until I read your post.  Can't find their phone number, I'll have to wait until they call back again.

I got a call from the same scam, I actually told him to KISS MY A$$!!! He hung up on me and I blocked that number!

I hope it was a scam!!:o

My brother, who is an investigator for the sheriff's dept. in a county in the Tampa area, got the call that deputies were coming to arrest him for his IRS problems.  He had even identified himself and his position when he picked up the phone.  They hung up when he responded, "great, send them to office ##44". 

3 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

Just got a call from "Social Insecurity" that they are freezing my account, too!  Not the first call like this I have gotten.  I wonder if they will also charge me with using profane language to the calling "agent"...just before I hung up! :angry:

Social Security is the most poorly named program in government history.  You don't have enough return on it to be social and you damn sure aren't secure.

Got a similar call but it was from the Social Security Agency.  There was criminal fraudulent activities occurring in my S.S. account and I was going to be arrested unless..... :o

I didn't have to stay too long in jail. ;)

They called me and said the agents were at the corner waiting for the call to arrest me I said, OH Lordy Lordy what can I do not to get arrested. He said stay on the phone with him and go to Wall Mart or Target and buy gift cards for $700.  I said how can I go there? I'm on the phone with you. He said drive there with the phone on, but don't hang up. I said the cord isn't long enough to go to Wall Mart or Target.  OH Lordy Lordy, here comes the G men. He asked if i have a wireless phone? YUP. cordless is wireless.....Right? But it only works in the yard and quits when I go more than 50 feet.  Hey Agent Sam, I'm in the front yard and don't see anyone at the corner waiting to arrest me.  Wait a minute....I see the bushes moving, do they hide in Bushes?  I'm getting real scared now Mr Agent Sam whatever your name is......are you sure you got the right guy?  

Just sayin'

Big (what's got his tongue firmly planted in my cheek) Jake #1001

I got the same call a few years ago.  Being retired has benefits as I spent over 5 hours calling them back and asking things such as "Do you realize you are working a scam?  Do these scammers pay you well for trying to scam people?  Do you get a percentage of the money scammed from people?"  After 5 hours they disconnected the phone number.

19 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

There is your warning that it is a scam.  No one in the government does ANYTHING before 10:00am.

Blackfoot

I recently received a message that my SSN had been frozen and the US Marshals were outside my home waiting to take me in. 

I looked outside and I am very impressed with the Marshals abilities to blend in and camouflage themselves. Most impressive was the Marshal disguised as a Lhasa Apso doggie. I felt bad for the lady Marshal pretending to be his handler. This guy was so convincing. He pooped in my neighbor’s lawn and the lady Marshal had to pick it up in a baggie.

Such dedication and realism. I was very impressed. 

Something must have changed regarding my case because no one approached my home and later all was quiet. Perhaps they are waiting for the go ahead from Supreme Headquarters in Mumbai?

Hey!!  I once worked for the 'government.'  :o That's when I was in the United States Army of America and we did more silly crap before 9:00 a.m. than most folks did all day!!  :P

And that's a fact! -_-

^_^

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 2:35 PM, Dutch Wheeler said:

Ask them how is the weather is in India, they usually hang up! :lol:

I had one claim that he was in Kansas City when I asked that.

I asked if that was the nickname of a suburb of New Delhi.

THAT'S  when he hung up.

On 8/6/2019 at 11:51 AM, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Hey!!  I once worked for the 'government.'  :o That's when I was in the United States Army of America and we did more silly crap before 9:00 a.m. than most folks did all day!!  :P

And that's a fact! -_-

^_^

Yep, it's true.  Even after I got out I was at work an hour ahead of my scheduled start time and got more work done in that hour than some guys did all day.  Union steward told me I was making the others look bad.  I told him they looked bad because they kept voting for union representation.  He doesn't like me any more.....and that was nearly 50 years ago.

On 8/5/2019 at 9:27 PM, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

You guys have all the fun..:lol:

I got the robocall of a recording of some lady yelling at me in Chinese twice today.   One was from a California number and the other was an Illinois prefix.

Archived