SASS Wire Forum

Where is the cowboy wedding video?

sassnetguy50

A few years ago there was a video clip of a wedding on a well manicured estate.  The wedding party and officiants were dressed modern western formal.  Some were wearing six-guns and used them when the preacher asked if anyone had objections.  Can anyone tell me where to find the video?  Have been searching youtube with no success.

2019_08_04_03_52_01.jpg.72b148384ff8f67366bc83ad860c1cd9.jpg

I "quacked" for the very first time, and although my efforts did not produce the video in question, I did run across a western themed wedding in the UK.

https://www.awesomeyorkshireweddings.co.uk/leanne-kristians-western-themed-wedding-camp-katur/

Wonder if that was Appalachian Alan's wedding a few years back. I Can't find the pictures anymore, but from what I remember his was similar to what you describe. 

Don't know of the video but I know that when  my beautiful McGinty & I were married  in Tombstone AZ  in  2015 being able to wear my pistols  was a 'hoot .............the day was very special  with my gorgeous saloon gal '  !!

2015-02-20 19.58.45.jpg

3 hours ago, sassnetguy50 said:

A few years ago there was a video clip of a wedding on a well manicured estate.  The wedding party and officiants were dressed modern western formal.  Some were wearing six-guns and used them when the preacher asked if anyone had objections.  Can anyone tell me where to find the video?  Have been searching youtube with no success.

Please don't take this the wrong way.  I'm curious, why the interest in the video?  Are you a friend of the wedded?  Are you thinking of having that style of wedding yourself?  I get concerned when a person who isn't a regular member here (low number of posts and no member number)  asks questions about members. 

Our rights are under attack by folks with an agenda.  I just want to be sure you aren't going to use any information we give you against us.

Thanks for understanding.

19 minutes ago, Calamity Kris said:

Please don't take this the wrong way.  I'm curious, why the interest in the video?  Are you a friend of the wedded?  Are you thinking of having that style of wedding yourself?  I get concerned when a person who isn't a regular member here (low number of posts and no member number)  asks questions about members. 

Our rights are under attack by folks with an agenda.  I just want to be sure you aren't going to use any information we give you against us.

Thanks for understanding.

This video would not be a good candidate for an attack on our rights. There was a similar video on AFV or like show years ago, clearly comedy.  I think the usher, the father of the bride, and the preacher each took out an objector in the TV show video.  The video is already well known, I’m having trouble finding it.  

I’ve been averaging 2 posts a week for over a year now.  My agenda is to have fun and get more people to enjoy the sport.  No SASS number because I’m a guest.  Spectate at a few meets but don’t have the time or money to join.  Have been shooting for decades.  

Do you know where I can find the video clip?

1 hour ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Don't know of the video but I know that when  my beautiful McGinty & I were married  in Tombstone AZ  in  2015 being able to wear my pistols  was a 'hoot .............the day was very special  with my gorgeous saloon gal '  !!

2015-02-20 19.58.45.jpg

She must have lost a bet............:lol:

OLG

I think one was on Facebook but I'm not. I do have a picture of the chapel we built that they got married in. One of our stages and we hold Cowboy Church there at our big shoots.

IMG_20180902_134340388.jpg

Archived