SASS Wire Forum

New Restroom Signs

Subdeacon Joe

Ya know, I've been to Europe and I genuinely don't care who's in there.  I do care how they behave while they're in there.  And if I could catch the woman who's leaving the seat wet after 'hovering' I would shoot her myself.

My experience has been that a ladies room at a public place needs 3 attendants to keep it decent.  A few of the users  seem to be like a bunch of filthy, uncaring, low life-----whatever.

Blackfoot

55 minutes ago, BLACKFOOT SASS #11947 said:

My experience has been that a ladies room at a public place needs 3 attendants to keep it decent.  A few of the users  seem to be like a bunch of filthy, uncaring, low life-----whatever.

Blackfoot

Trouble is men are no better. I've seen the "outhouses" at local cowboy ranges where it's obvious that the users "aim" is no better in there than it is out on the range.

14 minutes ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

Trouble is men are no better. I've seen the "outhouses" at local cowboy ranges where it's obvious that the users "aim" is no better in there than it is out on the range.

Whole new meaning to "spray and pray" with some. Spray all over. Pray it doesn't splash all over your pants.

Before I joined the Navy I was a janitor in a small  6 story county office building. I cleaned all the restrooms and the offices. Both men and women can be pigs. 

Archived