SASS Wire Forum

Death of a great cowgirl- Up dated

Shotglass 17153

Funeral Arrangements:

Funeral Services for Lady Ghost aka JoAnn Wisenbaker Golden.

Services to be held at:

Mims Baptist Church

1609 Porter Rd.

Conroe, Tx 77301

936-756-0065

Saturday, August 10, 2019

10:00-11:00 am: Visitation 

11:00-Noon: Service

Noon-1:00: Lunch at Church

Graveside Service

2:00-2:30

Rosewood Funeral Home

2602 S. Houston Ave.

Humble, Tx 77396

Cowboy Dress requested.

Obituary to be posted later today on the funeral homes website.

It is with great saddens that I report the death of Lady Ghost aka JoAnn Wisenbaker Golden. She touched the heart of everyone she met.  Please keep Texas Ghost, Junior T. Golden and his entire family in your thoughts and prayers. I will post with funeral arrangements when I have all the info.

Texas Ghost:  So sorry to hear this sad news of Lady Ghost passing. Our thoughts and prayers are out there for you & family.

God Bless:

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly puppy

Praters up for comfort for Texas Ghost and his family..LadyGhost is in the loving arm of out Lord.She will be missed.

So sorry to read this.  Such a delightful lady to know and be around.  May God comfort Ghost and the entire Golden family and the many friends.  A true loss to the cowboy world we all love..

Sad!!

I wish the family peace and comfort and I pray that her memory will bring them joy when she is remembered.

My condolences on the loss of Lady Ghost . Prayers goin up for her friends and family.

I never saw Lady Ghost without a smile on her face. She was truly a Southern Lady. Prayers up for her family from all of the Gunz Family.

Bear

Needmore

Grump E.

I did not know her myself. 

My Prayers go out to Family and friends. 

Prayers up for Ghost & family.  

On Saturday, the little church in the piney woods was filled with friends and family, and lots of cowboys and cowgirls from all over.

Several family members shared the praises Lady Ghost, but the words from the granddaughters reflected the thoughts of everyone there, and brought tears to my eyes. Lady Ghost was a true lady, and as wonderful a grandmother as there ever could be.

She is already missed by a lot of folks, and will be missed until we meet again.

Say a prayer for Texas Ghost as he works through the loss of his best friend.

Vaya con Dios, Lady Ghost.

Archived