SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
40Chev

WTB Model P Jr. 32-20/32 H&R

Prefer 4 3/4 inch barrel but would settle for others

Anybody know where to find one?

Check out Wholesale Hunter on the web or gunbroker if your looking for a new one. They have them occasionally but not all the time. You just about have to check daily. 

Larabee 

I do check - generally they say sold, out of stock and or backorder.  Was hoping someone might have seen one gathering dust somewhere.

I ran into the same thing  !! Had my heart set on a pair of them little rascals with the birds head grips and got ready to order and.... yep.. you guessed it, sold out !! Bought a set of tuned, full size, 32-20's from a pard on the wire here never looked back... although the H & R cylinders would have been a nice bonus.....

596a19d3b7415_CimarronLightningJuly2017.jpg.6974515bedefee8d20ec18c91f5fb7b9.jpg

I have both cylinders for these Lightnings.

You better jump on them Pard !! Them was what I was after !! Those don't come up very often.... and with the H & R cylinders  you can shoot of course 32 H&R's , 32 longs and shorts....  plus 32-20 with your other cylinder.... like having 4 different guns !! What an awesome set Warden !!

6 hours ago, Larabee said:

You better jump on them Pard !! Them was what I was after !! Those don't come up very often.... and with the H & R cylinders  you can shoot of course 32 H&R's , 32 longs and shorts....  plus 32-20 with your other cylinder.... like having 4 different guns !! What an awesome set Warden !!

Nope, had the big ones, sold them, I've got one Model P Jr and it's lonesome.  If I'd a know then what I know now I'd have gotten two instead of one.

2 hours ago, Cibola Al said:

Thank you

Messaged seller waiting for reply

• Like 1

Why even post that?

That’s not what our sport is about.