SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: Henry 1860 in 45 Colt

Henry H011C with gorgeous walnut stock. Used very little. comes in original box. 24" BBL. Some minor tarnishing on the brass from handling. 1350.00 shipped to your FFL from a private party. If your FFL does not accept from a private party it will cost 50.00 more. Price is firm and no trades.

58549995281__F70BC1D6-56B3-49E2-9227-71D06256C677.jpeg

58549994265__5AB4D88F-AE00-407B-A31D-771457B59699.jpeg

58550001109__4F8E13F1-4484-48DA-BB6A-D0651B62968E.jpeg

One gorgeous rifle there!

You're gonna miss it when it's gone. ;)

57 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I'm glad it's not 44-40 else I'd have to scrounge and beg for money to buy it...

I have the Deluxe engraved in 44-40 but it will set you back about 2500.00..... https://www.henryusa.com/rifles/henry-original-deluxe-engraved/

thanks Tyrel.

I shot one of my Henry's in a monthly yesterday just because I had not had it out in a while. What fun it was! I had missed shooting it and will be doing so again soon. I matched it with my '87 and open tops just to complete the package and had a great time.

If the OP sells it he'll eventually wish he hadn't and if none of y'all who have been thinking about buying this don't you'll all eventually wish you had.

:o

;)

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:23 PM, Dantankerous said:

I shot one of my Henry's in a monthly yesterday just because I had not had it out in a while. What fun it was! I had missed shooting it and will be doing so again soon. I matched it with my '87 and open tops just to complete the package and had a great time.

If the OP sells it he'll eventually wish he hadn't and if none of y'all who have been thinking about buying this don't you'll all eventually wish you had.

:o

;)

You're dead-on about that, hoss!  Those Henrys are a blast - especially with black powder!

HOW is this still for sale?

1 hour ago, Wild Ben VanDorn said:

You're dead-on about that, hoss!  Those Henrys are a blast - especially with black powder!

That will be this coming Sunday. :D

Too much fun!

1 hour ago, Wild Ben VanDorn said:

HOW is this still for sale?

Wrong caliber or it would have been bought long ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived