SASS Wire Forum

Gunsmoke gunfighter class

evil dogooder

If you ever have a wish to shoot gf or just want some tips to improve stop on by the free seminar on Wednesday. 

It's on the range so bring your guns.  It's a pretty open and fluid class. If your not comfortable shooting yet that's fine.  It's open to everyone. 

I am by no means an expert,  I an trying to learn and improve too. My main goal in these classes is to help you avoid making the same mistakes that I have made. 

We will discuss guns, grips, leather, transitions, practice methods, double cocking vs alternating, when to shoot double duelist and much more.

I try to keep it fun and moving,   and again it's free. Stop on by and try to pick up a tip or two.  Wednesday afternoon and I'll be there as long as anyone has a question.

Just now, Sarge said:

Where?

Gunsmoke midwest regionals morristown mn. September 18th

I started shooting gunfighter last year.  Hard to find good information.  Wish I could get up that way.

Sarge feel free to message me any questions you have and I'll do what I can to get them answered 

54 minutes ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

If you’ve never seen Evil shoot gunfighter, search this forum for some if his videos. I think he might be one of the fastest gunfighters I’ve ever seen. 

Again.  Very kind words sir.  

Kind of an example. Definitely not my fastest but a smooth run.

1 hour ago, 40Chev said:

Can Skinny Santas play too?

Yep.if you bring cookies

Last night I shot in a match with Evil, and on every stage, my raw time was two seconds faster than his.  Then my wife woke me up and said I was snoring too loud. :huh:

If you don't shoot Gunfighter, you are just doing it wrong!  So I suggest that you all come to Evil's class (Yes, I know.  Most of us think that Evil has no class!) and learn more about the proper way to shoot to shoot Cowboy.

8 hours ago, Moe T Vator said:

Please post lots more GF videos !!

If you want I can give you my YouTube channel to watch them... this class isn't really about what I can do but what can be done to help others. 

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 5:48 PM, evil dogooder said:

If you want I can give you my YouTube channel to watch them... this class isn't really about what I can do but what can be done to help others. 

send it mate!

1 hour ago, Moe T Vator said:

send it mate!

I sent you a message with it

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder of the class next week.  Stop on down have some fun and maybe I can help with a few things. 

Now im honored to ad you will be able to say you were trained by a jedi 

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:48 PM, evil dogooder said:

Do you mind sending me that information as well, evil?

EVIL,

for the record, you are JEDI GF #291.

We have our own website:   shootingbums.org

We have our own pins and belt buckles which can be purchased from Korupt Karl.

Our Website is owned and maintained by Deadhead.

I will PM you his email in which you can forward him a picture of yeowndangself and he will post it

on the website with your name.   PLUS, you can view other pictures of those JEDI who have

sent their pics to him.

Congratulations, Pard!

..........Widder

Now we can be taught by one of the best, not just some ordinary gunfighter      GW       Congrats   ED

On 8/1/2019 at 11:40 AM, Tyrel Cody said:

Consider videoing it and posting online.

I was just thinking that. I'm never able to make it to any larger shoots and it's rare a monthly has any classes or training that I can partake in.

18 hours ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

I was just thinking that. I'm never able to make it to any larger shoots and it's rare a monthly has any classes or training that I can partake in.

I'm working on videoing a how to.  This class probably isn't a good one to tape because it's totally interactive.  I have a rough idea what I want to go over. But I try to help wherever the shooter needs.  It's a fairly small class so it's more one on one time.    As long as there is light enough to see and people have questions I'll stick around and help where I can.  

I'll try to get a better how to filmed but it might be over winter

If you have any questions feel free to message me. I'll try to help if I can

Evil

It was nice Meeting you and your Better Half this weekend at Ill State.   and Congratulations again !!!!  are the Two of you Going to Tenn. State this Year?  I have Promised Billy I would be shooting Gunfigther (for the rest of you if you were Ill State, you would get this.  If not Shame on you) next year. I Have Shoot (tried) a few stages already this Year. and the safest place to be 3 stages away :o  an you send the link to channel as well?

Blue Eyed Drifter

On 9/9/2019 at 12:33 PM, Marshal Hangtree said:

Do you mind sending me that information as well, evil?

It's under Charlie Noreen

1 hour ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Evil

It was nice Meeting you and your Better Half this weekend at Ill State.   and Congratulations again !!!!  are the Two of you Going to Tenn. State this Year?  I have Promised Billy I would be shooting Gunfigther (for the rest of you if you were Ill State, you would get this.  If not Shame on you) next year. I Have Shoot (tried) a few stages already this Year. and the safest place to be 3 stages away :o  an you send the link to channel as well?

Blue Eyed Drifter

Unfortunately no we are out of vacation for the year.   We are going to try for black gold next year and maybe Tennessee 

I often leave Farthest North Idaho to spend Christmas and late winter with my youngest son in the Twin Cities. I'd like to shoot my BP firearms as an El Patron in Minnesota. Are any clubs open in December, January through March?

1 hour ago, Mud Marine,SASS#54686 Life said:

I often leave Farthest North Idaho to spend Christmas and late winter with my youngest son in the Twin Cities. I'd like to shoot my BP firearms as an El Patron in Minnesota. Are any clubs open in December, January through March?

No. But we do have one that does have specialty shoots during winter if your interested pm me and we can talk about it

Archived