SASS Wire Forum

Aliases

Hogleg. A good alias. A SAA related alias. Also has a sexual innuendo to it. Acceptable or not?

:o

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am disabled, so joke away. Life is too short to walk around with a chip on your shoulder. I could care less. How about Gimpy Gutrot? Crippled Creek? Who cares? And who determines good taste? You? No thanks.

1 hour ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

OK boys, let's get back to being civil.

No more name call'in or using fight'n words.

I'm calling a truce.

2019_08_01_07_25_49.jpg.5428e126db38c14e342499a9a52321c2.jpg

The Self appointed Wire Policeman is here.

An old lady goes to the doctor and says, "I have this problem with frequent gas. Fortunately, the farts never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 10 times since I've been here, and I bet you didn't even notice!" The doctor says, "I see. Take these pills and come back next week." The next week the old lady returns. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my silent farts stink like the dickens." The doctor says, "Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

and for you men

A nice respectable lady with a savory smell of perfume got on the bus and took a seat beside me. After some moments I dared to ask her: "Excuse me lady do you mind me please to ask you what is the name of this perfume and where did you buy it from? I want to buy one for my wife." The lady responded: "It is Chanel and from Paris." After about ten minutes later I felt a strong wind in my belly so I slowly blew it out. Some seconds later she broke and said: "Offf... what is this smell my God"? I said: "Gar lic and from Gilroy city in California."

Now as to alias choices  is Snow Hyman okay?

What about M.T. Sack?

I’m pretty sure that if you wanted to you could find  something objectionable with quite a few aliases.   Are we a Saloon or a Sunday school or bible study class? The OP in question provided an explanation for his alias, do we want to go down the road of dissecting aliases to make sure nobody is offended? If we do then there’s a whole bunch out there now that aren’t that PC and I’m pretty sure that most of those folks like their aliases and don’t want to change them.

Archived