SASS Wire Forum

--SOLD-- Baikal MP220 coach gun --SOLD--

Excellent overall condition - a couple small scratches on butt stock (the worst one pictured), safety transfer bar removed (still works manually), cocking levers modified to stay open, triggers reversed, sharp edges on chambers slightly broken but not "funneled". Very low round count - I've shot it in half a dozen matches, and my daughter may have shot it in one, so 24 x 7 + misses = under 175 rounds.

$550 $525 $500, insured & shipped CONUS. Offers considered.

100_2653.JPG

100_2651.JPG

100_2649.JPG

100_2652.JPG

100_2663.JPG

I have three BH II's, in addition to this 220, plus another 29 SASS legal shotguns - I'm not going to live forever and my kids are going to have a nightmare on their hands if I don't start selling a bunch of my collection soon.

2 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

I have three BH II's, in addition to this 220, plus another 29 SASS legal shotguns - I'm not going to live forever and my kids are going to have a nightmare on their hands if I don't start selling a bunch of my collection soon.

you could just leave them all to me, save your kids the hassle... :)

i run a single trigger baikal myself along with my stevens 315 single trigger. baikals are great guns! good price too!

I bought a single trigger Tedna (Zenith/CDNN) last year, and it's been a great shotgun with a little work (Like all of them!). No longer imported though. :(

You joined Friday, as a guest, and somehow managed to post two minutes before you joined... looks a fit fishy. A postal money order will work though. ;)

SASSpost.jpg

Archived