SASS Wire Forum

Down sizing Dies. etc

#1.   Caliber Dillon caliber conversion for .223, complete with Dillion # 10839 dies, 550 tool head, powder die, $145.00 shipped.  I will include whatever brass I have (100 pieces a guess.)

Will add more when I get it all sorted, 10MM, .44mag,  Old Redding .357 dies. .357 SOLD :D Thanks for looking, C.W.  :FlagAm:

Splitthumb, I only have dies and brass for the 10 MM.  RCBS 3 die-Carbide set RCBS # 21615, with a shell holder,  100+ new Winchester and 300+ mixed.  Most of the mixed will be once fired but I cannot guarantee it.  Please let me know if still interested.  C-U, C.W.  :FlagAm:

Good evening,  I would be interested in the 357 dies and any other 38/ 357 reloading gear you are in letting go.  I'm new to the game and just got a 1873 cimarron in 357.  It has already had a coddy action job.:D  I plan on getting a couple of  4 3/4  pistols next.

FF, In .44 I have RCBS # 18612 carbide three die set 44 spec/mag with a Lyman shell holder, a Dillon caliber conversion,  a 550 tool head, and a Dillon thru powder die.  

I will need $125.00 shipped & insured to you in the lower 48.  Thanks for looking, C.W.  :FlagAm:

Trainweck,  Sorry for the delay,  my wife had an eye appointment in Nashville took up most of our day.  Dies w/shell holder, listed above with 300+mixed headstamp and 100+ new Winchester shipped, I am asking $95.00 shipped.  Thanks for looking.  C.W.  :FlagAm:

Archived