SASS Wire Forum

Ramblings from a concerned SASS cowboy.

8 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

.....but my grandson will and that really makes me sad.

Forty Rod:

The reason for the post was to reflect on the fact that sometimes watching the deterioration of something can be as heartbreaking as being in it, when it comes to fruition.

30 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Forty Rod:

The reason for the post was to reflect on the fact that sometimes watching the deterioration of something can be as heartbreaking as being in it, when it comes to fruition.

I have set aside about an hour a day to rant and rave about the tings I can't control.  (Something I picked up on Okinawa in 1967-68.  I didn't do well the first time but when I went to Iwakuni five years later I found a woman who was teaching to technique in English.  She was inHiroshima and I had to go up every Friday to teach my class so it was very convenient.  I reconnected and have done passably well since then.)

The rest of the time I try my best to lock it away until the next day.

Sometimes it doesn't work, but most of the time I'm happier without the worry and dismay.

I have a more optimistic outlook.  If Trump is re-elected, and I believe he will be, I think we will be on the path to turning things around.  Liberal political fantasylands like my beloved California and others will begin to crumble under their own weight, as sensible democrats look at what the progressives have done and say, "Enough of this nonsense." 

There is light at the end of the tunnel.  We all need to work to keep the train moving.

Archived