SASS Wire Forum

Membership Upgrade Promotion - Limited Time Offer!

Misty Moonshine

Other than the shiny new badge, are there any benefits other than the Finacial contribution?

i will break even at 67 and I'm likely to be shooting - unless the gamers keep killing the sport.

im a new shooter enjoying the sport, and I'm still going Patron, even if it's just a Finacial transaction - but do Patrons get any perks? Early registration? Squad preferences at EOT? Ten second rebates per stage ? Exemptions from bad summer dress codes ? (joke)

17 minutes ago, T-Square said:

Other than the shiny new badge, are there any benefits other than the Finacial contribution?

i will break even at 67 and I'm likely to be shooting - unless the gamers keep killing the sport.

im a new shooter enjoying the sport, and I'm still going Patron, even if it's just a Finacial transaction - but do Patrons get any perks? Early registration? Squad preferences at EOT? Ten second rebates per stage ? Exemptions from bad summer dress codes ? (joke)

None that I know of.  But I think we all owe SASS something for starting this game.

11 minutes ago, Nasty Newt # 7365 said:

Lumpy if you can't send me a PM I don't know how to fix it.  Send me an email.  Newt

I tried, many times-No joy.......

I have rec'd several Emails under you name.

They all carried malware, and the source email was not yours.

I think you have been hacked.......

OLG

2 hours ago, T-Square said:

but do Patrons get any perks? Early registration? Squad preferences at EOT? Ten second rebates per stage ? Exemptions from bad summer dress codes ? (joke)

How about "P" immunity (as in Patron) ? 

13 hours ago, Nasty Newt # 7365 said:

I'm thinking about doing this.  It won't buy me anything unless I'm still shooting at 90, but it might buy SASS a little time.

Thinking the same here and of the same opinion.  I'll be only 79 (assuming no rate increase) before I break even.  Wish I had the cash 20 years ago to go life, I'd be money ahead.  

DO NOT let this opportunity slip by.  I've never ONCE regretted my decision to double down on the Life Membership for myself & my wife.

Archived