SASS Wire Forum

ALL SPF........WTS NON SASS

The Remington 1100 12 ga.  receiver  has an easy loader carrier release that I attached to the receiver.  This gun was set up for three gun but my knees went south on me and I never did use it for three gun.  The is an older gun but functions just fine.  $140.00 includes shipping to your ffl.

The wood stocks fits a Remington 1100 12 ga. as do the Speed Feed Monte Carlo stock.  The Monte Carlo I used on a Remington 1100 that I used for deer hunting that had a scope on it.  Wood stocks: $80 includes shipping.  The Speed Feed stocks: $80 includes shipping.  

The Remington 12 ga. 1100 2 3/4 inch shell only 20" non vented barrel was cut down and a new bead installed.  It is cylinder bore now.  $30.00 includes shipping.

The mitt and sling was used back in my DCM days but have not been used much.  Especially the sling.  The sling is from Champions Choice  and the mitt was from Bob Allan.  $50.00 for both which includes shipping.

I am open to reasonable offers.  More photographs are available for the asking. Thank you .  Slip Hammer Yates.

IMG_2281.JPG

IMG_2284.JPG

IMG_2285.JPG

IMG_2297.JPG

IMG_2298.JPG

Archived