SASS Wire Forum

Factory shotgun ammo

Rye Miles #13621

Remington gun club, $45 per case. EVERY one I've checked will drop in and out of all 3 of our shotshell checkers. Yes they are ribbed and yes they are steel based and yes you can reload em. I don't for that price I don't want to. I can get them in 1145's or 1200's. They work fine in my 97, 87 and doubles.

kR

I like the 1 oz gunclubs as well. For $50 per case you cannot go wrong. Plus I don't feel bad using them for skeet and trap. 

Used to reload for $5 a box and just has not been worth my time when I can buy something similar. 

27 minutes ago, Clay Thornton said:

I like the 1 oz gunclubs as well. For $50 per case you cannot go wrong. Plus I don't feel bad using them for skeet and trap. 

Used to reload for $5 a box and just has not been worth my time when I can buy something similar. 

Exactly what I've been thinking. I still have a bunch of primers and powder and shot though. I'm going use it up and then that's it!

31 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Exactly what I've been thinking. I still have a bunch of primers and powder and shot though. I'm going use it up and then that's it!

You must be rich. Must be nice to be able to buy all new ammo.

No wonder you shoot real Colts.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:36 PM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I like those too but can’t seem to find them , most of the time I see Lights but not low recoil!

Found some at my local Wally World yesterday.....$7.87 per box....picked up the four they had.

JC

32 minutes ago, Thunder Creek Kid said:

You must be rich. Must be nice to be able to buy all new ammo.

No wonder you shoot real Colts.

Remember I'm shooting smokeyless, I'm only saving about a buck and a half a box of 25. Not worth my time!! For black powder you save a heck of a lot more!

estate 1oz 2 3/4 dram eq #8 1145fps... i get them at wally world for about $5.50 a box. they shuck out of my baikal and my stevens 315 perfectly. try a box, you wont be disappointed!

DONT BUY THE 100 ROUND PACK! they are not the same, they kick like  horse!

IMG_20190712_161748.jpg

Archived