SASS Wire Forum

SASS SOUTH CAROLINA CHAMPIONSHIP 2019

Doc Kemm, SASS 52557

Howdy All,

I just wanted to let you all know that the 2019 SASS South Carolina Championship; Rampage at Ridgeville, will be hosted by the Geechee Gunfighters and the Palmetto Gun Club at the PGC range in Ridgeville, SC.  The dates are Sept 26-29.  More info is available at our website: SCstatematch.com.  Hope to see a bunch of you there!

Doc Kemm

3 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I just put my application in the mail.  See you there.

About time! :D

Kajun

• 1 month later...

I just checked the who's shootin' list and it's shaping up to be one heck of a match. If you never attended the regionals when they were hosted by Doc Kemm and the Geechee crew you missed a great match. 

There's still time to get in on the fun so get your apps in asap!

I just checked on the Whose Coming list and see that some of the Cracker Crew is gonna be there.  It'll be good to see them ne'er-do-wells again.

Kajun

29 minutes ago, Palmetto Traveler said:

Hey Kajun it looks like we'll have quite a lot of us at Givhans Ferry State Park. This ought to be a good time.

I've been looking forward to this for a while....should be bon temps.

Kajun

1 hour ago, Palmetto Traveler said:

Hey Kajun it looks like we'll have quite a lot of us at Givhans Ferry State Park. This ought to be a good time.

We've got our reservations at Givhans Ferry State Park too.  I guess the whole place has been rented out by Cowboy shooters.  This should be fun.

Archived