SASS Wire Forum

Habersham had surgery Friday to remove a tumor from his neck. We caught it early and it was just a small lump that only required seven stitches to close up the incision. He loves everyone at the Vet's office, and was so exubriant to be seeing his friends again that he was leaping up and kissing everyone. At one point he spun towards me and raked my face with his toenails (must trim them). I am going to blame the scars on Jeanie, but doubt that I will be believed.

Dog of Steel that he is, he has shown no signs of discomfort and has not tried to scratch the incision. We hope to get them removed next Friday. Meanwhile, we await the lab report on the material removed.

Habersham, who firmly believes that he is a person and is in charge of the household,  is patiently awaiting the opening of hunting season.  Those scented dummies are not the same as real birds.

Habersham #91.png

my chihuahua min-pin mix is boss of the block at only 12 pounds.  God put people here to fawn over her, play with her, and as a face per person to lick.

She is very friendly and wants to play with the feral cats, a fox, and some rabbits  and birds that are here.  She is very disappointed and unhappy when I won't allow this, and she punishes me by sitting on the second recliner making me watch TV alone.  I am generally forgiven by bed time, though.

what Alpo said, he know I am the boss but he runs the house  lol

My Maddie is part cat, I am sure.

She completely ignores us when she is not getting her way. She does not try to rule the house but has a false sense of command in regards to the couch. If she wants something or is not getting her way this is the look I get.

4A4C0029-FDDD-481B-99D2-282430100BC0.thumb.jpeg.4fcc935f437a30fd594665c9aa0050b6.jpeg

Both are gone now. They retrieved many a bird and spent many an hour asleep in my lap.

Flag-Cassie.jpg

On 7/28/2019 at 12:18 PM, Alpo said:

I don't know about "master", but I'm the alpha.

I think that is perfectly accurate! I consider them part of the family, they consider me a member of the "pack." Although, in all honesty, I think Mrs. Doc is the one they all consider the alpha...

Archived