SASS Wire Forum

Three Bulls....

Three bulls were livin' on a big ol' cattle ranch.  One day they heard a rumor... the rancher was bringing another bull~!  

First Bull: "I've been here five years. I ain't givin' this new bull any of my 100 cows!"

Second Bull: "I've been here three years and have earned my right to 50 cows. I'm keeping all my cows!"

Third Bull: "I've only been here a year, and so far, you guys have only let me have 10 cows. I may not be as big as you fellows, but I'm keeping all 10 of my cows."

Just then an 18-wheeler pulled up in the pasture, carrying the biggest bull they've ever seen.  At 4,700 pounds, each step he took strained the steel ramp, and the ground shook when he stepped off.

First Bull: "Ya know... I think I can spare a few cows for our new friend after all..."

Second Bull: "Uh huh... now that I think about it, I actually have too many cows to take care of. I can spare a few. I sure ain't looking for an argument!"

They look over at the third bull.  Astonished, they saw him pawing the dirt, shaking his horns and snorting!

First Bull: "Son, don't be foolish!  Let him have some of your cows and live to tell about it!"

Third Bull: "Hell, he can have ALL my cows! I'm just making sure he knows I'M a BULL!"  

cow.gif

Archived