SASS Wire Forum

Hermann Oak Old World Harness Belt Sale!!!

I call this belt the “Yosemite Belt” after my childhood stomping grounds in CA. This belt  is hand made from Hermann Oak Russet Old World Harness Leather. This leather is Drum Dyed and stuffed with heavy tallows and waxes at the tannery producing a leather with exceptional weather resistance and durability in the field. It is a thick, heavy 14oz belt that measures 1.75” wide. Available with both nickel Plated and solid brass hardware. Normal retail price is $139, On sale for $83.00 while supplies last. I have 5 of each in stock. 

The last 2 pictures here are of my personal belt after 6months of daily use. You’ll notice how this leather develops a beautiful dark patina with time and use. The heavy 14oz leather resists stretching and sag. Great belt for those guys who carry a firearm or tools everyday.  Personally, this belt is by far the best belt I’ve ever owned.  Grab the belt that your great grandfather used at a great price.   

***Belt sizing- pant size plus 4” is the norm for picking your proper belt size. You can also measure an existing belt from the buckle to the hole you use most. This will provide the center hole measurement.   If you have any questions or need assistance, please send me a message here on the wire or email JeffTucker@northidaholeather.com

https://northidaholeather.com/products/1-3-4-yosemite-belt-old-world-harness-leather-russet 

Thanks for looking! 

-Idaho Bob 

B4EFF68B-3CF2-44C4-AC3B-4CED6318AEE2.jpeg

09D6882F-3FF7-4309-9AE7-AEBFE027A401.jpeg

6D48B625-EDDD-4548-93C2-D3E42BA75FBC.jpeg

1BAF2723-40FE-4058-8BB2-C3B0EA64A3CB.jpeg

7922578B-1715-43FF-A68E-CE8B5F91F39D.jpeg

F2684EE8-24FC-4AD6-BD06-24855404FE9F.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to talk to someone about a belt that I want to order but u said u only had a couple left.  If u can get more call me please 409 782-0019

1 minute ago, Happy Appy said:

I would like to talk to someone about a belt that I want to order but u said u only had a couple left.  If u can get more call me please 409 782-0019

Happy, 

I will call you tomorrow and discuss some options with you. I do still have some of this leather left.  Or if you want something different, I can always order more. I’m on my way to the top fuel drag car races and won’t be home until late (2am). I’ll call ya tomorrow.  My number is(209) 743-6944 just incase. 

Thank you!

-Idaho Bob 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 3:51 PM, Happy Appy said:

Happy, I just called and left a message. I tried to send tracking info to you via PM but it says you can not recieve messages. Your inbox may be full. I’ll call back and leave the tracking info on your message machine. Thank you for your business! 

-Idaho Bob 

Archived