SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range 2020 News

For those of you who didn't get the Rough Rider Range Report, here is a link to it on the Winter Range web site. It contains some exciting news about the plan for Winter Range 2020. We are always trying to improve the match as well as the communications to the shooters.  http://www.winterrange.com/WRNewsletterSummer19.pdf

See ya all down the trail, enjoy the summer, more RRRRs to follow.

TB

I think that the last WR was one of the best yet. Without doubt the WR staff takes things seriously and puts a tremendous amount of work into putting on what is one of the Premier events in Cowboy Action Shooting. I give them High Marks in everything that they have control of. Thank you for a job well done.

Snakebite

The wife and I plan on making it for the first time next year.  Looking forward to it

8 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

The wife and I plan on making it for the first time next year.  Looking forward to it

"The Wife..." You had better be Careful... The Car, the boat, the house... but never, The Wife. ;)

10 hours ago, Snakebite said:

I think that the last WR was one of the best yet. Without doubt the WR staff takes things seriously and puts a tremendous amount of work into putting on what is one of the Premier events in Cowboy Action Shooting. I give them High Marks in everything that they have control of. Thank you for a job well done.

Snakebite

+1+++++

Best WR yet !

Hells Comin 

Rancho Roy and Reno Browne are the two folks in the white and orange slickers under the little pop up in the first photo. We were dancing during the hail storm....great fun!

(See my quote below...)

How do you get on the Rough Rider Range Report email list

It is going to be emailed to everybody that has shot WR in the last 5 years. But our email provider limits us to 300 emails a day, so it could take a while. Meanwhile we are going to make this a quarterly newsletter and will post notice of it here and on our website as well.

Archived