SASS Wire Forum

For Sale: Ruger Old Army(s) SS, Fixed Sights, 7.5" SOLD PENDING FUNDS

For sale a pair of Ruger Old Army(s) with fixed sights, stainless steel, with 7.5" barrels.  They have the Ruger ivory grips which are in good condition, however one set needs to be better fit to the grip frame.  They come in Ruger boxes with original paperwork and "one" nipple wrench total.  One box has the serial number label, one box does not.  The are in excellent mechanical operating condition.  The nipples are original Ruger, in good condition, clean and anti seize applied to the threads.  The overall finish of each pistol looks good however they have the normal small scratches that come from being used.  The bores are excellent.  If you need any additional pictures, just ask and I'll do my best.  I'm asking $1,400 plus shipping.  First "I'll take 'em" gets them.  Back up for sale, new price:  $1,400 SHIPPED!

Buckeye Pete

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

ROA 10.jpg

ROA 13.JPG

ROA 12.JPG

IMG_0794 (1).JPG

I’m surprised that these are still here. Nice pistolas, for sure.

11 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

New driveway...No money left for toys...

Texas Lizard

You have a big truck, what’s a few potholes in the driveway. Buy them pistols!!

13 hours ago, Buckeye Pete, SASS # 29941 said:

The Ruger Old Army(s) have sold pending funds.  Thanks everyone for looking!

Buckeye Pete

Thank that person for buying them....If they were there this morning when I got up and looked...I would have got them but someone was nice enough to buy them and save me some money...

Texas Lizard

2 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

Thank that person for buying them....If they were there this morning when I got up and looked...I would have got them but someone was nice enough to buy them and save me some money...

Texas Lizard

Texas Lizard,

It looks like they are going to a good home in Texas.  Thank you and Yul Lose for keeping the pistolas up near the top, appreciate it.

Buckeye Pete

1 minute ago, Buckeye Pete, SASS # 29941 said:

Texas Lizard,

It looks like they are going to a good home in Texas.  Thank you and Yul Lose for keeping the pistolas up near the top, appreciate it.

Buckeye Pete

Keep them at the top...Someone else buys them....And I save money....

Texas Lizard

Wake up Texas Lizard, nows  your chance to own those ROA’s. The driveway’s paved and there’s no better time.

9 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Wake up Texas Lizard, nows  your chance to own those ROA’s. The driveway’s paved and there’s no better time.

Except for a small problem of a Shiloh Sharps...But the driveway does look great....I need to see what I have to sell...

Texas Lizard

BTT.

BTT.

Bump for a great pair of Old Armies.

23 minutes ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

Pete, Irene and I are moving down the second week of September.

Johnny M.

Johnny,

I am happy to hear that.  

Pete

Archived