SASS Wire Forum

After all...Pot IS LEGAL in Colorado!

Apparently the bear has been nicknamed "Cheeseburger" as it has attempted on many an occasion in the past of dumpster diving behind this Pot Shop.

This time, he may have smelled something more interesting! :P

Smart bear.

Hey BooBoo, lookit the size of this picnic basket!

And he doesn’t need a card. Recreational pot is legal here. The bear felt like recreating. :lol: 

43 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Pick-a-nick?

I typed pic a nic and the stupid autocorrect obviously never watched Yogi. :angry:

21 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Smart bear...and he can maybe sell the dumpster and get cash enough for beer.  :rolleyes:  :P

Or weed. :D

Hey pard, I hate to say it, and I voted against it, but it's not just "medicinal" pot that is legal here in Colorado.  Recreational pot has been legal for a few years now.  I have a peer-reviewed study with 2014 data that shows how legal weed has caused an increase in every single category of crime, too.  

10 minutes ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Hey pard, I hate to say it, and I voted against it, but it's not just "medicinal" pot that is legal here in Colorado.  Recreational pot has been legal for a few years now.  I have a peer-reviewed study with 2014 data that shows how legal weed has caused an increase in every single category of crime, too.  

We were there a couple weeks or so ago, there were more "dispensaries" than convenience stores I think. We drove thru one little town I think the whole place was head shops.

JHC

3 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

We were there a couple weeks or so ago, there were more "dispensaries" than convenience stores I think. We drove thru one little town I think the whole place was head shops.

JHC

Each county and town has the option of refusing to license pot shops. My county said no thanks. But down in Montezuma County there are 8 in Cortez last I counted. The latest one used to be a restaurant. It’s the furthest one south of town so they can get the traffic coming up from New Mexico. Marijuana tourism they call it.

Archived