SASS Wire Forum

Thanks and Apologies to the folks of Paradise Pass

The week before the Indiana State Shoot at Paradise Pass, I was diagnosed with a small bleed in my small intestine.  Both I and my doctor felt it was stable and I would be able to enjoy the shoot. We were wrong. I was able to get through two stages of the BP warm-up before I went down. I want to thank all who helped me out. The Posse Leader of the warm-up (All I can remember is that part of his name was Red.) was considerate and kept checking on me. There were two lovely ladies who help me after I went down. A pard, Doolittle Ernest, who I shoot with at home, was there to take care of my guns and camper.  The ambulance arrived in a timely manner and I spent the weekend in a Fort Wayne hospital. I am back home now with the bleed repaired and all is well. Again, I apologies for disturbing the shoot (I understand it was a great one.) and thanks to all that helped me out.

Chancy Shot

Just SO glad your OK, back home and  you had friends there to help take care of your belongings

We would have made sure they were taken care of though.

Shiloh Red was the Posse Marshall of that warm-up natch.

Get well and maybe we'll see you next year.

We have been wondering how you were! So glad to hear your up and running. Join us next year? You aint that far away. Come over for a monthly and spend the weekend with us.

Give up that smoky powder -it's bad for your health!

Chancy

Glad to hear you're OK. You were in good hands. Everyone at the Pass is first rate, as you know.

Shiloh Red's a good guy, just check to be sure you still have your wallet. ;)

Get better and we'll see you at Gunsmoke!

Archived