SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
buffalowinter

SPF dillon 550B, excellent, $350 shipped

Posted (edited)

SPF   I am Calvin N. Hobbes.  $350 Shipped. This is a very good condition Dillon rl 550 press. It is set up for .223/5.56, minus the dies. It accepts any standard lee, rcbs, lyman ec dies. It now has the #3 shellplate and small primer tube installed. It includes a #2 shell plate, instruction manual, and two ammo bin platforms. One for use with the stong mount (not included) and one for use bench mounted. I did not use a strong mount and just made my own mount to go directly on the bench. Pics show everything included. The only things needed to get started are a sizing/decaping die and a bullet seater die. $350 shipped. DSCN2290.thumb.JPG.917df19ca95dad687e1f57931db574b4.JPG

Edited by buffalowinter

Calvin N. Hobbs, thanks for your service!!!!!!!!   Is your new alias Buffalowinter?  Are you going to the Bar 3 or Shooting in the Shade?

Hi, no, I'm still Calvin.  I don't know what happened...all of a sudden my alias changed to Buffalowinter (my username on other sits), and my SASS number  disappeared.  I'm concentrating on mounted shooting now.

Hi, Sorry Timfts, Someone beat you to it. I was in the process of posting it as sold when you msg'd me.