SASS Wire Forum

Guns, guns and more guns

Guns.

We all have them, and most of us can't buy enough of them. :P

There's always another beauty right around the corner. :wub:

But how much are we willing to pay? :blink:

Here are just a few of the high end firearms that one can purchase.

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/12-ridiculously-expensive-guns-youll-never-afford/

And for those with money to burn, one of the most expensive set of firearms ever purchased.

2019_07_24_04_49_23.jpg.b1f2717b50fe58af4368141811fc3c22.jpg

While an African double rifle would be fun to own at the present time none of those guns are on my list even if I should win a zillion dollar lottery.  I routinely get the Rock island Auction catalog and every once in awhile a seven figure gun will show up there.

https://www.rockislandauction.com/

My current tastes and needs are much more mundane.  For instance, if I was to buy a CAS-type revolver a Taylor 1875 Remington replica would be my first choice; I think it is the best looking Old West revolver ever made:

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/taylors-and-co-1875-army-outlaw-45-lc-7.5-barrel-6-rounds-walnut-grip-blued/FC-839665003794.html

(c) Cheaper-than-Dirt.com and (c) Taylors & Co.

Under 500 bucks MSRP.  I might have to buy a brace of those next year just because!

I certainly don't need them; my old Ruger Vaqueros are doing just fine, thank-you-very-much.

picture.php?albumid=930&pictureid=14061

picture.php?albumid=930&pictureid=14060

Of course, presently they are just sitting around doing nothing but time might change that!

1 hour ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

I have two sons in college, I need the money.  If you want them, I can let them go for 1.2 million, but delivery will be by Rosie O'Donnell

Roseann Barr is available 

3 hours ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

They are fakes.  I have the real ones in my safe and will sell them at a much more reasonable price 1.5 million with only1/3 down to hold them and I will have them delivered by Ms. Venus D. Milo upon payment in full.

Did you buy them from a Nigerian prince?

7 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Wait till you sneeze-You'll see a whole new Galaxy. :lol:

OLG

I will have you know I have seen a few new galaxies. :lol: ...actually it’s not funny...but then again .... ya gotta laugh...

15 hours ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

I have two sons in college, I need the money.  If you want them, I can let them go for 1.2 million, but delivery will be by Rosie O'Donnell

This is more effective than ipecac. 

meme.celebrity.rosie.odonnell.011.got.your.guns.right.here.sfw.jpg

Archived