SASS Wire Forum

Ford vs Peterbilt

Wapaloosie73

Being a truck driver? I would have played it more conservative with the red pickup. I do not know what that driver was doing... but I would have just stopped.

I drove in the Bakken oilfield for seven years. Lots of bad stuff like this going on. Fuel stops where the worst.

That Pete is nice and he has pinched his waste gate valve on his turbo to generate more boost. I can hear it when he shifts.

7 hours ago, Wapaloosie73 said:

Being a truck driver? I would have played it more conservative with the red pickup. I do not know what that driver was doing... but I would have just stopped.

I drove in the Bakken oilfield for seven years. Lots of bad stuff like this going on. Fuel stops where the worst.

That Pete is nice and he has pinched his waste gate valve on his turbo to generate more boost. I can hear it when he shifts.

+1000!

I got the feeling that something else was going on with the red pickup before the video began - like a cut-off or competition with the KW for a lane or position.  The later left hand passing action by the pick-up certainly felt like pay-back.  Both these guys should think about lowering the level a bit...somebody is going to get hurt, and the paperwork will be killer.

LL

Archived