SASS Wire Forum

Gunsmoke

evil dogooder

Get your apps in it is coming up soon, just added there will be a three stage old school mini match added,there will be moving targets so practice 

Other than that there will be great free seminars by lassiter 

Classes by duece

Lots of side matches and vendors,  a great match written by mogollon drifter

I will also be doing a gf class again this year.  Free to all and I'll be there as long as people have questions.  This is on the range with shooting.

Just sent mine in!  Looking forward to this incredible match again this year. 

Hot Tip of the Day!!

Saturday night after the awards banquet, when your stumbling, sorry walking, back to your RV/Camper etc, watch out for those trap houses they pop out of nowhere!  

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Indy Kid, SASS #4638 said:

Got 1,000+ round of BP loaded this week for the wife and myself. so we are almost ready to head north for some shooting and some fishing.

Indy

That should get you through the side matches, better load another 500 for the main match.  :) 

How come it takes everyone so long to get their entries in??? Mine has been in for months...

16 hours ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

How come it takes everyone so long to get their entries in??? Mine has been in for months...

I'll answer that next week.

Somebody say high to Drifter for me!!  Can't make the match and ain't seen him in waaay too long!

On 8/31/2019 at 1:37 PM, Blackwater 53393 said:

Somebody say high to Drifter for me!!  Can't make the match and ain't seen him in waaay too long!

Will do!!

Archived