SASS Wire Forum

Pending Sale - 5.5" Small Uberti Pistols

Up for sale is a pair of 5.5 inch small Uberti pistols in 38 special (not 357/38, 38 special).  The manufacturer on the barrel actually says Stoeger Uberti, and makes no mention of Stallion, but they are certainly in that vein, as they are small in the hands.  No action work has been done to them, however one is smoother then the other.  You now know as much as I do about these firearms!

I have never shot them in a match, but they are used.  I bought a handful of firearms from a Cowgirl that was getting out of the sport, and I am just trying to get my money back on these.  

Asking $800 you pay shipping for the pair.  I will be up at the Cedar Valley Vigilantes (Morristown, MN) matches in August, and doing a face to face I think we could talk that price down a bit.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

IMG_20190721_071944792.jpg

IMG_20190721_071717966.jpg

Clay if they don't sell by August we may be interested  The kids will need 38s soon enough.  I'd like to see if they can handle them.

1 hour ago, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

Do these have a "Navy" size grip frame?

To be honest I'm ignorant to what you mean by Navy but they are certainly small grips and grip frames. 

They are 3/4 the size of a SAA. Great for those with small hands or shooters that want a light weight pistol.

They only come in 38 special, 32-20 / 32 H&R and .22 Mag / LR

• 4 weeks later...

Clay, 

If you still have these guns, I would like to drop you a  check or wire transfer for $750  I will email you an FFL license today. These guns are for my wife who has very small hands. 

Archived