SASS Wire Forum

TG Wire

Fingers McGee

OK, why cant I access the TG Wire.  When I try, it gives a registration screen.  I hadn't logged out on the SASS Wire, so that couldn't have been the problem.; and, I logged out and back in, so that couldn't be the problem.

Please Advise.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Ya know Allie, I didn't look there. Bet that's a good  indicator. I've only been TG for more than 15 years. Maybe I've been fired and this is how they are telling me. 

Fingers

9 minutes ago, Flash said:

Are you a TG? And if so has the club you are TG for let SASS know?

Well, I have been for more than 15 years.  Maybe I've been fired and this is how they're telling me.  Fingers

1 minute ago, Fingers McGee said:

Well, I have been for more than 15 years.  Maybe I've been fired and this is how they're telling me.  Fingers

Is the club still SASS affiliated? If so maybe you should call and ask what is up.

Club is affiliated.  SASS knows there is a problem.  There is a note on the TG wire application saying if you're not getting access to make sure you are logged in to the SASS Wire before filling out the application.

Thanks Ike

FM

16 hours ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

I was dropped out also. I contacted SASS. They were in the process of cleaning up the site as in dropping people who are no longer TG's. They re-instated my log-in.

Ike

Hi Ike,

Ask them to select the " users" drop down, there are two of them, where it will show under your avatar like mine. This is an easy thing for someone with an Administrative or a Super Moderator usage indicator. That way, everyone will know you are you are a TG. It was done that way until just recently.

Regards,

Allie

Archived