SASS Wire Forum

Prayers for my pard Hershey Barr and family

Prayers up for my friend Hershey Barr (Herschel and Kathy Myers) and his family.  His daughter (Heather) had just passed away early this morning.  She has been battling cancer for a few years.  She was only 39 years old.  She has a husband and two children.  She is now with our Good Lord. 

I. M. Crossdraw/Lady Crossdraw

prayers up for the family.  We are not made to bury our children.  Id have to think that's one of the toughest things life could throw at you. 

My thoughts are with Hershey and family.  I went thru the same thing a couple of years ago.  Don't seem right but there is no answer for it.

A couple of days after my daughter died of cancer I had a dream of her, we were on the front porch of the house she grew up in.  She jumped 

up on the bannister and I said don't that hurt?  She had a big grin on her face and said to me "It don't hurt anymore"  that was when I knew she

was in a better place.

So sorry to hear this.  Prayers up for Hershey Bar and Sweetie Pie and the whole family!

May Almighty God grant the Hershey family with the joy of memories, the peace of His spirit, and blessed with a heart of discernment in their hour of need. Amen.

Prayers up for Hershey & Sweetie Pie & Heather's family & friends

This is sad, sad news

--Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

Lord God, please wrap your arms around Hershey and Sweetie and the whole family,,,,,

May the Light Perpetual shine upon Heather.

Give Peace to her family Lord.

Our prayers for that family and their friends.  May they find comfort in the Lord.

Archived