SASS Wire Forum

Shoulder surgery tomorrow

Perro Del Diablo

Diablo:

Praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Best wishes. 

Recovery sucks. But it beats not recovering.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Pard.

Prayers up for a fast return to the range.

Hmm...I would be having my wrist surgery tomorrow as well. Had to cancel due to other issues. ;)

I pray all is successful, my friend. :D

Most important!   LISTEN to your therapist.    The end result will depend on your rehab.    Trust me. Been there Done That      Best wishes.     GW           I called it an action job, not urgery.

Prayers for success. Do the rehab, RELIGIOUSLY. Buck hit the mark with this advice. I had my shoulder done last Thurs. Follow your therapists advice, it may not feel good, but will speed up the recovery and help to make sure you have as good a recovery as possible.

Hope your surgery went well.  I know what your goin through, had mine done back in January and i know it's no fun and frustrating.  Like other's have said listen to your therapist and do your exercises at home like it's your job.  You'll be glad ya did, it will speed up your recovery and help ya regain your range of motion.  You'll have good day's and bad day's but in the end it'll be worth it and it will be nothing more than a memory.  Good luck and a speedy recovery.

Archived