SASS Wire Forum

Medal of Honor- Netfix production

Bugler

Medal of Honor- Netflix Original

I just finished watching all episodes of Season 1 and am truly stunned and amazed at what our troops have done in such extreme conditions.

Am feeling very humbled after watching this...hope they have more seasons.

Bugler

PS. A number of years ago at a Military Appreciation Banquet in Helena Montana I got to meet and speak with a Medal of Honor recipient and felt quite overwhelmed in being able to do so.

I don't remember his name sad to say.............he was Army and I think a Sargent Major...maybe a Command Sgt. Maj....don't know where his actions took place, just remember seeing that medal and being awestruck. So many are posthumously awarded.
Edit/Delete Message

17 hours ago, Bugler said:
Medal of Honor- Netflix Original

I just finished watching all episodes of Season 1 and am truly stunned and amazed at what our troops have done in such extreme conditions.

Am feeling very humbled after watching this...hope they have more seasons.

Bugler

PS. A number of years ago at a Military Appreciation Banquet in Helena Montana I got to meet and speak with a Medal of Honor recipient and felt quite overwhelmed in being able to do so.

I don't remember his name sad to say.............he was Army and I think a Sargent Major...maybe a Command Sgt. Maj....don't know where his actions took place, just remember seeing that medal and being awestruck. So many are posthumously awarded.
Edit/Delete Message

Maybe it was Roy Benavidez?

He was a Master Sgt and SF legend. Did a lot of speaking engagements over the years.

Roy had passed away before this event which was in 2002.....

Bugler

Archived